Thursday, September 24, 2009

Observations of the Unemployed

Day 36

How does THIS job ad make any sort of sense?

Looking for Seasonal Help
Busy Staffing Office
9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday
Light Data Entry
Testing and Assisting Applicants
Heavy Phones

I copied and pasted this directly from the Craigslist posting.

This is a mother fucking STAFFING AGENCY. Wouldn't it stand to reason that they would have one or two resumes laying around that they could pull from? If they have to post an ad to fill a position when their entire business model is based on people coming to them to find a job - then I have no confidence in their ability to place me.

And how heavy are these phones? 10 pounds? 15 pounds?

1 comment:

careybic said...

Oh MHIBTY - how I've missed you so. Did I see that Kauffman called you back? What's going on with that?