Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bob Villa ain't got nothing on me

I've been a busy little house bee lately. Working around my apartment, getting projects done. I figured that the 11-month mark (1 month before my lease it up) is the perfect time to hang my bedroom curtains. I used power tools and no one got hurt! And only one of the curtain rods is a little crooked, but, honestly, it just gives it character.

And I made this table:
I was expecting it to look like: I also made these chairs:
They look a little less like the picture due to the fact the assembly instructions are NOT clear. I'm not going to go into specifics, but let's just say that I've done so much screwing and un-screwing with an effing allen wrench that I now have a permanent grudge towards all things named Allen. Does this mean I will never buy a car from the Marcus Allen Ford on Broadway? Yes, yes it does.

1 comment:

Stevester said...

Chicks + power tools = boner. Unless it's Greyskull.