Monday, March 30, 2009

I haven't been up to anything

I'd like to think that you guys can get a sense of what is going on in my life by even what I DON'T write. I blog about nothing, therefore I am up to nothing...

Yeah.... sorry for the 3 week black out. I can't promise that it's going to get better anytime soon. Work is going great and "training" for the half marathon in 20 days is going swell. I can run 4.5 miles WITHOUT STOPPING!!!!!!!

Actually the last 3 weeks encompassed St. Patty's day, The Iranian New Years, a couple of dates and loads of great times with my awesome friends. Liz and I might of accidentally broke "open container" laws the weekend prior to last, Shan & I tried out a great new-ish restaurant yesterday, and my TV may or may not be haunted. That is yet to be determined.

1 comment:

Stevester said...

4.5 miles?! Holy crap! You....are my hero... I literally crap myself after 2.5....LITERALLY. I can take pictures if proof is needed. Word verification for today is 'smicasar', which sounds like a pretty schweet band name.