Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting wine drunk on a Tuesday night always SOUNDS like a good idea....

....and that is because IT IS!

So, last night rocked. In fact, the entire day rocked. I was able to find E.X.A.C.T.L.Y. what I was looking for, picture frame wise, at this cool furniture consignment store. I mean, not only did I find the exact number & style & shape & size I was looking for... I got 8 frames for under $40. And they are all bad ass too.

And then I got stood up 3 times by some guy.... all in the course of 4 hours. This story will come later. It's a good one.

And then Liz and I decided to drink wine and go see live music at The Record Bar. Yadda, yadda, yadda the night ended with 2 drunk girls scarfing down pizza while watching "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Funniest. Show. Ever.

No comments: