Friday, March 7, 2008

Employees Must Wash Their Hands Before Returning to Work

One of the most gross, nastiest, vile thing just happened.

As I was washing my hands, a lady came out of the stall and WITHOUT WASHING her hands proceeded to TOUCH my hair. "Oh, it's so pretty!" which I almost countered with "Ew, skank, stop touching my hair with your pee-paws!" I also wanted to punch her in the mouth, but I was able to keep that in check too. She then left. WITHOUT WASHING her hands. It's cold and flu season, beotch! Wash your nasty toilet hands. Ew! Seriously.

4 comments:

amy * stem * said...

OH HAIL NAW.

Stevester said...

*Dr. Evil/ "That's just friggin' gross" /Dr. Evil*

Liz said...

oh my god.. how can you not say something?!?!? I wouldn't have resisted the urge to tell her she's nasty.. (like Cleveland says it) "that's nasty"

Studio P Photography said...

Wow, that's pretty bold of her to not even give hand washing a single thought before touching your hair (Eww!!!) & then walking out the door.