Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Date Night

Liz has a lunch date tomorrow. We are very excited (Oh yeah – by the way – Whitney moved back! YAY! The tripod is once again evened out and not wobbly.).

But back to Liz and her date. I’ve assembled a list of activities they could do together. So far I have:

- Part the Red Sea
- Wander the desert together for 40 years
- Climb mountains and find tablets with commandments on them
- Plague Egyptian pharos with locusts

I know you’re thinking “Natasha, geez? What is up? I know you took a new vow of “being less of a sluttty-mcslut-bag” but what’s up with the Old-Testament-Themed date ideas?”

His name is Moses.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hmmm.. I don't know if those activities will work for a lunch date... I have to get work done in the afternoon and we can't really leave my office.. Thanks, but I think we'll just eat and talk.

Stevester said...

Go on a double date with a guy named Abraham and see if MOses says "Let my people go!"

If he has a beard and wears flowing robes and carries around a cherub, it's secretly me, just sayin.