Friday, November 12, 2010

Aunt Natty Lite

Have you ever gone pee, wiped and then as you pull up your pants you realize that you had some piddle on your hand, which just transferred to your thigh and then consequently - immediately to the inside of your pants?

Yeah, me neither.

ANYWAY. I have 2 very good reasons why I'm still not providing you with hilarious, witty and brilliant posts several times a week BESIDE the fact that I am none of those things. I signed up to participate in NaNoWriMo and my sister was in town this week! And don't feel bad you guy, I've been ignoring NaNoWriMo too.

My Sister, her husband and my new nephew were all in town visiting this week. I officially became an aunt earlier this summer and have to say I totally dig the role. BONUS that I'll never be drafted for baby sitting duty since they live in North Carolina. "The Nef" is appropriately adorable. He puked and spit up just enough to remind me, though, that being adorable sometimes, just isn't enough. Something that I should have learned by now about boys in general, but it's a good reminder about babies too.

I love you and good job on making a cutie patootie baby.

1 comment:

MerciBlahBlah said...

Oh my Lord - magnificent heads of hurr must run in your family. He is adorbs. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Mwah,
Shan