Monday, November 8, 2010

This one is for realz...

Today is my happy, happy birfday. My actual one.

I celebrated yesterday with my lovely lady friends. Megan, Brooke, Sabrina, Stef, Whitney, Carey, Jennie and Becky (and Liz in spirit): thank you for spending your Sunday afternoon with me. I am so sorry that my French Toast Casserole turned out soggy in the middle. I love you ALL and am so thankful to have funny, amazing, generous friends.

Also, thank you for helping me get rid of some of my shit.

In a stroke of pure brilliance, I decided to make a "reverse birthday gift" table and put out all the items that have been slowly accumulating in my give-away bin. There was a little confusion when people confused the reverse birthday gift table with the table everyone put their purses and jackets, but it all got sorted out.

Brunch was tasty, thanks again!

Oh, and Wal-mart.... I haven't even eaten all the Halloween candy I stole from the children, so please take down your Christmas display.

1 comment:

MerciBlahBlah said...

Awwwww, happy REAL birfday. Are we still on for thrifting this weekend?

Mwah!
Lots of love and hugs!!
Shan