Monday, December 27, 2010

That's a Wrap

I just threw away several bags of homemade christmas candy. And then told myself, out loud, that I will NOT go digging through the trash later on tonight after sugary morsels of goodness and happiness. My sister, wisely, suggested that I go ahead and take the trash out to be safe, but, TODAY was trash day.


It's ok. I'll just clean out the litter box tonight and bury all the delicious peanut brittle, chocolate nut clusters and white chocolate covered pretzels with red and green sprinkles in cat shit. I should be safe then.

I used up leftover paper, ribbons, bows, boxes and bags this year for my wrapping.

I only sustained 1 hot glue gun burn.


How crazy/potentially selfish was it that I bought my brother the Inception DVD/Blue Ray combo pack in the hopes he would give/lend me the DVD? Regardless, that's what I did. Unfortunately my DVD player bit it and I have no way to watch it now. Karma?

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!!!

No comments: