Monday, February 7, 2011

The Great Migration

The sun came out for two GLORIOUS days last week, right after the huge snow storm came blowing through town. I love the natural light in my apartment and I'm not the only one. Sabrina has a "lighting" photo assignment due soon and she wants to stage the shot at my place. Also, all the plants love the abundance of sun in the space. Of course old Smokey loves the sun spots when I open all the blinds. A combination of cabin fever, self-amusement and an easy blog post motivated me to document Sammy's migration.

10:07am
The novelty that I am home has worn off (and NOT petting him) and Sammy goes off to do his own thing.

12:22
The sun isn't going to out maneuver this old guy.

1:59
Hanging on to the last corner of sunlight.

2:45

2:47
Stretch.

3:14
Sunlight + Carpet = Best


4:00
Mystery solved why a necklace is on the floor when I get home from work some days.

1 comment:

merciblahblah said...

I love this post. Love the title. I love YOU most of all though.

Mwah.
Shan