Monday, February 23, 2009

They're Here!


The 6 pairs of shoes I bought have arrived at my local, neighborhood Payless Shoe Source location. I get to go pick them up tonight, they are going to LOVE living with me!


There isn't a whole lot of new Natasha Fabulousness to report on. I had a wonderful Valentine's day with Liz, though some yahoo named Jack and his over-medicated friend Jimmy tried to crash it. It's a long story. And by that I mean I don't ever want to re-tell it.

I had a lovely weekend, lots of friends, babies and alcohol. Not always at the same time. Side note: All of Shannan's triplets are MOBILE NOW!!!! Happy belated 9 month birthday to you, Scarlett, Simon & Gavin!

OH! I almost forgot. There is a HOT new hot yoga teacher. Sweet Sweat of all that is good and Holy, his body is rockin! I've never had the pleasure of being that sweaty and gross and that close to naked with someone THAT hot. He could, potentially, get me to do anything he wanted if he's not careful. OR if he IS careful, depending on how you look at it.

Oh, and I'm still single. Anyone want to fix that? ::coughcoughMegan::

No comments: