Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I get good text

Sarah sent me a link to this website a while ago along with the note “not sure why but I thot immediately of you.” I’m not sure why, either, Sarah. Actually, yes I am. In that vein, I present to you a random sampling of the received texts from my inbox.

my loaf is perfect

So very lesbi-onic of you

So, on a scale of 1 – 10 how likely is it that ur going 2 loose ur top?

Facebook won’t let me popple u!! The bastards.

Okay… so wearing the balls while working out is…interesting. Jsyk.

We are drinking now. Stop by.

Listening to Robin Thicke, thinking of u ;)

I can b over in like 30 mins if u don’t mind me being a lil smelly ;)

Haha – They weren’t bad. Except that one. That smell was in my nose all day.


I have a weird rash on my neck

Jennie’s keys were in Natasha’s bush


Please feel free to share your own.

No comments: