Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The rules of the bathroom are nothing like the rules of basketball.

Not that it matters a great deal, but the Lakers won the whole kit and caboodle. Wahoo. I bring this up for two reasons. One is so that I have a semi-valid reason to post a picture of my newest boyfriend on my blog, forward for the Lakers: Luke Walton.

Yum.Drool.Lick.

Call me.

And second is so that I can segue into my bathroom rant of the day.

THE RULES OF THE BATHROOM ARE NOTHING LIKE THE RULES OF BASKETBALL.

First of all, it's not a team sport. You're on your own in there, for better or for worse.

Second - While "off the rim" can go either way in Basketball (disappointment versus joy, depending on who you're rooting for), in the bathroom it is always, ALWAYS, gross.

Also unlike Basketball (and the one and only point I really want to make), if you miss your shot (trying to get the USED toilet paper into the toilet...) YOU GET TO TRY AGAIN! In fact! I think the rule is that YOU HAVE to try again. This isn't always the case in basketball. If you miss your shot, that's it. Your turn is over. Unless you get your own rebound... but that's just bad defense.

So needless to say... I walked into the stall and found a used bunch of toilet paper sitting on the bathroom seat today and was completely grossed out. Effing sick man. Foul.

But seriously, Luke, call me.

2 comments:

StartingOver@28 said...

So sorry for you to experience that yet happy at the same time because this made me laugh!

careybic said...

Um...I sincerely hope that said wad o' TP was not found on a certain third floor. Ew. And. Ew.