Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Sheet is Gonna Hit The Fan

I'm not gonna get a whole lot of sleep tonight.

After canvasing every mailbox in the neighborhood (haha, just kidding Post Master General!), I've been able to track down a BB&B coupon and today I bought the best sheets my skin has ever had the pleasure of knowing.

I am so excited, I can hardly wait until bedtime! Since these are MY sheets and I will be in MY bed and won't have to apologize, awkwardly, to Amy the next morning... I plan on doing everything to these sheets that I could not do in St. Louis.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Before I even clicked on that link I knew you were talking about Beech sheets. They are literally the greatest sheets ever known to man. Obsession is a word I would use to describe how I feel about them. Congrats on your purchase. I will be sleeping in mine tonight as well.