Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You're Crushing Me!

OMG you guys. I am totally crushing on someone and in a pretty bad way. And to make matters worse, it is someone at work. And to make matters even WORSE, it is someone that is way hot and doesn't even know my name.

I am going to go out on a limb and try something a little more suave than my usual flirting tactics. That means that I am going to do more than stare at him. I know, I know, this is a big step for me. If any one has any suggestions on how I should approach him or what I could say or do, I am listening.

I am serious, you guys. This could be the next Mr. MHIBTY.

2 comments:

rubigimlet said...

i don't have any advice, but do it already! I'm curious!

Stevester said...

Well, from my considerable dating experience (back in the 90s when I was still single *sigh*) Do not tell him that 2 Live Crew is mad stupid, they are simply dope and ill, I mean seriously.

No, if I had to say anything, just remember if he is a guy he is dumb. Make everything as plain as you can make it, I know for my part it was not until my current wife exposed herself to me that I realized she was interested. Great times. I am NOT insinuating you expose yourself to him.