Monday, December 8, 2008

Decisions, Decisions.....

This Friday is my company holiday party. I hope to have a bit of a more successful holiday party over the one from last year. And as long as I'm not wrongly accused of being a home-wrecking slut, I should be good. Because for the record - HE KISSED ME!

Aaaaanyway.....

I don't know what to wear. I have lots and lots of dresses in my closets, but there isn't one that I HAVE to wear. Nothing in my closet is jumping off of it's hanger in a mad attempt to be worn out in public. Of my dozens and dozens of choices, I've whittled it down to 4.

This is where you guys come in; I need you help. Below are pictures of the top 3 dresses in my closet that are appropriate for this event. Actually, I took pictures of 4 dresses, but the 4th one is an incredible wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen, so, it’s been nixed. AND another of the dresses leaves no room for breathing or moving of any sort, but it looks really good on, so I included it for no other reason than to show off my goods. Just vote for your favorite.

The dress code for the event is “dressy casual” which means…. Ok, I am not exactly sure that that means because to me it is a contradiction of terms. I honestly think that was the nice way of telling the Programmers that they couldn't wear jeans and their t-shirts and tennis shoes should be their “fancy” ones.

But on to the main event: ME!!!!!!! (SIDENOTE: I know that MHIBTY, but I had just come from the gym.... so, please forgive the hot and steamy mess that was my hair (and face) last night.)

Little Black Dress #1


This fabulous little number I bought off of eBay eons ago. I had my mom hem it and re-create the neckline. I think the neckline on this dress is killer. Thank you mommie!

Little Black Dress #2 (aka The Fainter)


I can’t breathe and was about the pass out by the time Liz stopped laughing at me and took the friggin picture. Ignore the bra, I am not wearing this one.

Kimono Dragon Dress


Hello, my name is FIERCE.

So there you have it. Please, please, pretty please vote. And before you cast your vote I want you to ask yourself …. “Which dress would you hit on?”

15 comments:

shan said...

#2. There, I voted.

Kanadka said...

I'm all about #1.

amy * stem * said...

Enter the KIMONO DRAGON.

If you can't breave in #2 then don't wear it.

#3 is the dress that people will remember. If you get chilly chill you can wear a fitted cardigan over it - something shmancyish.

chicfreakcubed said...

Not to make your decision more difficult, but number 3 is my fave by FAR. By a longshot. Loves it. And now I need to know where you got it.

chopsuey said...

Okay... I would say the second one, but it would be a most embarressing scene if you passed out in it. So, I say #1.... to save on humiliation and make sure your clevage is heard.

Sairen said...

On the "which would you hit on" paradigm, absolutely #1. I would hit on #1. #2 isn't as cute or as comfortable as #1, so skip it. You in #3 I would admire from afar, but ultimately decide you were out of my league and go hide instead.

Liz said...

I vote #1 all the way... you screamed sex bomb as soon as you put it on (well, at least your right brain was sending me that energy)..

And, apparently I was right about the dragon dress being a bit intimidating...

KellyHitchcock said...

I agree. #1 is a winner.

Studio P Photography said...

I would say #2 but would feel bad if you wore it & passed out. #3 is super fierce & I love it the best.

Stevester said...

I would hit on all three dresses, so that is not really a good question, but if I had to choose I would go with #1. #2 looked a little hotter, but I may be getting a false positive from the extra boobage I could see. Please vote on MY holiday costumes, in which I model 3 different codpieces. The "Jolly Roger" one seems to be the fave!

rubigimlet said...

the power of the ruffles compels you!!

i agree on the little wrap thing if you get chilly. it is december so it should not impede the number of ppl hitting on you.

Bill Wabbit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill Wabbit said...

#1

StartingOver@28 said...

#1. Its more flattering. #3 isn't as body flattering and you look less comfortable.

Kanadka said...

I just had a thought. You have a room at the hotel, so take all your dresses with you. Mingle with friends and eat appetizers in dress #2. Then, slip out for a few minutes, change into dress #1 and go enjoy your dinner. Finally, make one more trip back to your hotel room, and then spend the rest of your evening drinking and dancing in dress #3.