Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Announcements

Ok, ok, ok…. I am beginning to come down from my Christmas high and settle back into real life. There are quite a few announcements to catch everyone up on, so without further ado, let’s begin!

Congratulations to my baby brother, David, and his new fiancé, Jessica! David popped the question, in the snow in front of the Mayor’s Christmas Tree last Saturday and by her own account, Jessica screamed “Are you SERIOUS?!?!?!” 5 times before eventually answering “yes” to him. You guys both know I love the heck out of you. Congratulations again, and Jessica, if you want to borrow my copy of “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” as a part of a Survival Guide/Kit you’ll be needing to put together, you’re more than welcome to it. Oooopah!

I’m hitting the big time you guys! Remember the cutie patootie boutique I love? Bon Bon? Yes? Well, I took in some of my scarves (pictures coming soon) and the owner agreed to sell them in her store! Freaking. Awesome. I am taking a self imposed sabbatical from yarn at the moment, but in a week or so, I’ll be crocheting for cash!

Hot yoga will recommence next week. I haven’t been able to go since right before Halloween… so, watch out world (or more specifically, the guy behind me in class), it’s going to be ugly for a while.

Nutrisystem will recommence in 2 weeks. For those of you that have been with me since the beginning of my weight loss journey – We’re almost there you guys! Just another 40 pounds and we’re done. Oh, and Amy, I keep showing off my “Natty Lite” pocket mirror and, in all earnestness, keep touting it was “the fanciest thing I own.” People are jealous. Thanks again.

My Christmas was pretty much awesome. How was yours? My parents got me my THIRD tool set. But, this one comes with safety glasses and a level, so, that makes it better, apparently. Also included are about 24 different drill bits and 30 different allen wrenches (you guys know how I feel about allen wrenches). And my THIRD tape measure and my THIRD hammer. Oh, and yes, mom and dad have bought me each of the three tool sets….

How was everyone’s Christmakwanzaakkah!

No comments: