Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update

Yeah, so, that guy never did call.

What the fuck is up with that? That is just plain RUDE.

For the record, I am in no way shape or form disappointed/heart broken/in possession of a long face. I am just irritated that this douche wasted my time. Why in the world bother talking to me several times, getting my number, calling my phone (to make sure it wasn't a fake) and then NOT call.

Whatever. I'm over it.

Moving on, Jennie is more proactive than I am and has made a Match.com profile. She's already met a cutie name Caitlin (and I've met her last night and approve highly of both her wit and her face). I *might* get around to doing that after the new year. Maybe.

I don't have a whole lot of information just yet, but a friend of a friend of Jennie's is a single straight guy! SO, obviously, she want to hook me up with him. Has she met him? No. Does she know what he looks like? Absolutely no clue. In her mind she knows all she needs to know. He's Straight and Single. Which, in all honestly here, really are my only requirements.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm sure he just knew he was out of his league and that's why he didn't call... since I was witness to the giving of the number I know he was all about the Natasha, but he probably sobered up and realized that he isn't hot enough nor cool enough for you.

That's my take on it anyway.