Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank you!

A huge "Thanks" to everyone that voted.

To the person who commented and then deleted: DUDE!!! Why did you do that? Now it is going to drive me crazy to know A) who you are and B) what you said.

It looks like #1 is the clear winner of the popular vote. But Tammy raises an interesting idea: Since I'll have a hotel room at the party, I could do wardrobe changes! Kinda like Whoopie Goldberg did for the 2001 Oscars. Only, maybe instead of the like 14 she did, I'd just do 2 or 3. And I wouldn't have a wardrobe and make-up team helping me out. But, I think that save those 2 minor difference, it would be just like it.

Now, I just need to figure out the shoes, purse, jewelry and hair.

3 comments:

KellyHitchcock said...

Wanna have an accessorizing pre-party?

Bill Wabbit said...

Deletion was me, I had 2 typos that were driving me crazy...

amy * stem * said...

WOMAN, I thought we told you #3.