Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ode to Dexter (since I brought it up yesterday)

Back when I lived in a real house and had cable, I had access to the Greatest Invention EVERTM or, as it is known on the street: Showtime on Demand. This allowed me to be introduced to Husband #4: Michael C. Hall

Michael C. Hall as Dexter, more specifically.

I’ve, long ago, come to terms with my particular crazy. But I am worried you guys. This might have crossed some sort of “socially acceptable” line. I am in major lust with a serial killer. Does this not worry one else?

It should. This is my current Netflix Queue….




Yeah, I’m a tad obsessed at the moment. And yeah, I’ve never seen Pulp Fiction, either. But I’ve gone 26 years without seeing it, I can go a few more weeks…. or at least until I am caught up on all my Dexter…. whichever comes first.

Hypothetical question.

Let’s say that, hypothetically, someone you knew had HYPOTETICAL fantasies (a double hypothetical) of being subject to, um, Dexter’s, um, certain “brand of justice.” Is that normal? No? Oh, okay. Yeah, I don’t know who would have those thoughts… not me…. I was just asking…for a, um, friend…. of a friend.

On an unrelated note, for those of you without ideas as what to get me for Christmas, a life size poster of this:

wouldn’t be a bad start.

2 comments:

Sairen said...

Geez, and I thought my crush on the Doctor from Doctor Who was a little weird...

Liz said...

So, how far are you in your Dexter watching??? I think I'd be interested in watching some of it too.. I saw those few episodes on regular tv and I like it..

You are "freaky" and I like it.